Insantawalk this Saturday

Doctor Popular

Dec 8, 2011, 2:12:13 PM12/8/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Hi to all,

The organizers of Santacon asked if we'd like to do an Instawalk in
conjunction with one of their marches this saturday, so this is what I
put together. http://www.docpop.org/2011/12/insantawalk/ Anyone else
interested in joining up?

I see this as being potentially rowdier than the usual Instawalks, so
I'm bringing a flask and doing this unafiliated with the Postagram
crew... Also, at 3pm there will be lots of Santa nudity... just so
you've been warned.

Here's my copy below:

Bring your cell phone and join us for the first ever Santa-themed
Instawalk this Saturday! An instawalk is a twist on the traditional
photowalk, where participants share their pictures as they go. You can
follow the stream of photos by following the #insantawalk tag on
Instagram or Twitter. We’ll meet up near the entrance to the ice rink
at Justin Herman plaza at noon and will follow the Santacon march for
two hours… when we’ll probably split off and get a drink at the
nearest bar.

--
-Doctor Popular
Mobile Phone Musician and Photographer