Pre-meetup Photowalk in the Mission

1 view

Doctor Popular

May 6, 2011, 3:08:08 PM5/6/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I know a few folks have said they are interested in doing a walk before the meet-up in the park. So let's meet at Dynamo Donuts at 10:30, then walk through the Mission towards the park. http://www.dynamodonut.com/contact.html

If you can't catch us at Dynanmo, but want to join us on the walk, feel free to text me at 415 724 9267. We'll probably arrive at Dolores Park for the Instameet thing at 12:30 or so. Here are the details for that: http://www.meetup.com/Instagram/San-Francisco-CA/90359/

Feel free to download and repost the flier from flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/docpopular/5693589217/in/photostream

--
-Doctor Popular
Game Designer/Musician

Naomi Thompson

May 6, 2011, 3:37:23 PM5/6/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com

I will definitely be coming to this walk, so for all of you that have been dying to meet me… now’s your chance ;)

-Naomi

IG @NaomiStrange

------------

view my photography: http://capturetheglow.com

follow my travels: http://naomisgreatescape.com

Jonathan Foote

May 6, 2011, 4:40:38 PM5/6/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there too. Thanks Doc!

Also: donuts!

Doctor Popular

May 6, 2011, 4:51:04 PM5/6/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for replying all, dude. See you tomorrow morning.

-Doctor Popular
Game Designer/Genius
www.DocPop.org
415-724-9267

Naomi Thompson

May 8, 2011, 9:03:12 PM5/8/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com

I had a great time on the photo walk- it was amazing meeting all of you!! I am really looking forward to doing another photo walk, hopefully when the weather is warmer! Let’s plan another one soon! Maybe in another neighbourhood of San Francisco – North Beach or take a walk around the Presidio to get some great shots of GG Bridge?

-Naomi

@NaomiStrange

view my photography: http://capturetheglow.com

follow my travels: http://naomisgreatescape.com

May 8, 2011, 10:20:58 PM5/8/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday. That was our largest group yet, and it was awesome meeting so many folks. I posted my pics from yesterday as a flickr set http://www.flickr.com/photos/docpopular/sets/72157626678634066/ Anyone else got a set to share?

Naomi, another walk would be fun! North Beach could be neat.