Chinatown Instawalk was great!

Doctor Popular

Jun 13, 2011, 5:48:28 PM6/13/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who came out and participated and thanks to Photojojo for spreading the word and showing up with all those cool gadgets! We didn't get an exact headcount, but we had 30+ folks on this photowalk! I had a great time and hope everyone who came did too.

If any of you had some particularly awesome mobile phone photos from the walk, please add them to our Objective Scenes flickr group.http://www.flickr.com/groups/objectivescenes/ If you have the original (non-shrank-down Instagram) versions, that's always better because we might post some of our favorites to the Objective Scenes blog.

It's not too early to start talking about our next walk. The floor is always open to suggestions :)

--
-Doctor Popular
Mobile Phone Musician and Photographer

lisbeth o.

Jun 13, 2011, 8:58:38 PM6/13/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
I concur! We all had a lot of fun, and it was really great to meet everyone. :) I'm glad everyone had fun with the lenses!

I'd forgotten to mention that Photojojo's hiring, so if you are interested or know someone who might be interested, we're looking for senior and junior web developers, a product photographer, a product buyer & sourcer, and tutorial writers.

The positions are based both in SF and outside of SF (depends on which one you're applying to, but all the details are in the descriptions!).

See you again hopefully!

Lisbeth