Anyone up for an Instawalk this weekend?

Doctor Popular

May 26, 2011, 4:05:12 PM5/26/11
to Instawalk SF
Maybe even something on Monday morning? I wouldn't mind walking near
the ballpark if there isn't a game. There is some neat stuff in that
area.

Or maybe a bike ride with a couple photo stops?

Please discuss :)

Nicole Aptekar

May 26, 2011, 6:54:45 PM5/26/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Aw! This sounds super great! makes me sad to be on the east coast~ I love that area.

Doctor Popular

May 26, 2011, 6:57:52 PM5/26/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up, we are planning on doing a bigger Instawalk on June 11th, not sure where yet, but it should be a cool one. More details on that laterhole.

I'm still up for something small this weekend though. If anyone has any desire speak up.
--
-Doctor Popular
Game Designer/Musician

Jeremy Brooks

May 26, 2011, 7:00:54 PM5/26/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
I will most likely be driving nails into sheets of plywood all weekend, in yet another attempt at "home improvement". However, if by some amazing feat I am finished with the project by Monday, I will happily join a walk.

Blake Williams

May 26, 2011, 7:09:03 PM5/26/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Definitely down for June 11th.
--
Be a Keepsy fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Will Chase

May 26, 2011, 7:17:38 PM5/26/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
i could do saturday.

-will

------------

will chase arts

:: arts and event management services

:: www.willchase.com

:: www.twitter.com/willpants

:: 415-847-6382

Naomi Thompson

May 27, 2011, 12:25:37 AM5/27/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
I could do a walk on Sunday... I have a photo shoot at 10am that will
probably last a few hours, but after that I'd be down to walk around SF
taking pics??
-Naomi

Eli

May 27, 2011, 1:00:39 AM5/27/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
To add to the cats for herding: I would be down for Monday morning.

How about those of us who can do [x, y, or z] day over the Memorial Day weekend group up with those who are interested in the specific days?

e.g. Will + co: Saturday; Naomi + co: Sunday; etc.

Eli

cynthia

May 27, 2011, 1:02:18 AM5/27/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
I put the 11th on my calendar, but I can't go this weekend.

Cynthia

--
I want to be famous in the way a pulley is famous, or a buttonhole,
not because it did anything spectacular, but because it never forgot

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is
that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our
Darkness, that most frightens us. ~ Marianne Williamson

Justice is what love looks like in public. ~ Cornel West

Doctor Popular

May 27, 2011, 1:05:44 AM5/27/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Eli, I like how you are thinking. Mini walks, or minstawalks (joking!).

But for serious, I'd be glad to walk on saturday, other folks can walk on sun, and mon. That's totally fine, as long as there's more than one person, it's an instawalk ;)

So, some smaller organized walks this weekend, and a bigger thingy on the 11th.