Up for a bike ride or walk this weekend?

Doctor Popular

Jul 1, 2011, 8:24:52 PM7/1/11
to Instawalk SF
Hey everyone, hope you are well. I think it's going to be an awesome weekend and was wondering if anyone was up for some sort of Instawalk activities.
I was particularly wondering if anyone wanted to try doing a bike ride version of an Instawalk tomorrow or Sunday morning. If not, maybe there is some potential for something else. Any ideas?

-Doctor Popular
Game Designer/Genius
www.DocPop.org
415-724-9267

lisbeth ortega

Jul 1, 2011, 8:58:39 PM7/1/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
I'd be up for a Sunday one!

Doctor Popular

Jul 2, 2011, 10:54:10 PM7/2/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Cool! Heard some folks are interested so let's meet at Coffee Bar in the Mission at 10am, then bike over to Toxic Tire Beach (over on 3rd near the dog patch). We'll probably just ride for a little while and may end up downtown or wherever the group wants to go. If anyone has any questions tomorrow, text me 415 724 9267
--
-Doctor Popular
Mobile Phone Musician and Photographer