Oakland walk this weekend?

Doctor Popular

Jul 14, 2011, 2:49:54 PM7/14/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I keep hearing about a walk in Oakland/Piedmont this weekend, but can't find details online. Can anyone share some info on it? If there's a pic online or anything I could also post it to Objective Scenes and the Sincerely blogholes. Thanks in advance.

--
-Doctor Popular
Mobile Phone Musician and Photographer

Message has been deleted

Steve Rhodes

Jul 14, 2011, 3:01:03 PM7/14/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
It is an Albany Bulb walk at 11 am on Sunday, July 17

it is at 1 Buchanan St right behind Golden Gate Fields.

After the walk, they'll get lunch at Jimmy Bean's on 6th st

I just tagged you on an image @lauriekeiko posted to promote it a week ago

______

Steve Rhodes

http://flickr.com/photos/ari/ photos

http://twitter.com/tigerbeat

@tigerbeat on instagram

Doctor Popular

Jul 14, 2011, 3:06:19 PM7/14/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Hey Naomi, here are the details form the site.
  • Reply to an email from the group with REMOVE ME as the subject of your message.

  • Send an email to groupname+unsub...@googlegroups.com. For example, if you want to leave the group myfriends@googlegroups.com, you could remove yourself by sending a blank email to myfriends+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

  • Go to the Group’s homepage and remove yourself as a member. (Please note that you’ll need a Google Account to unsubscribe yourself from this group through this method. You can easily create a Google Account, but if you would prefer not to create an account, you should use one of the other unsubscribe methods.)

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Naomi Thompson <naomi....@gmail.com> wrote:
How do I remove myself from this list?

Sent from my iPhone

Naomi Thompson

Jul 14, 2011, 3:16:32 PM7/14/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com, instawall-sf...@googlegroups.com
Remove Me

Sent from my iPhone

Josh Riedel

Jul 14, 2011, 3:19:45 PM7/14/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Here's the photo @lauriekeiko shared w/ details about the Albany Bulb walk this Sunday at 11am:

Josh

Laurie Higashi

Jul 14, 2011, 4:15:49 PM7/14/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Hey Doc,

I posted the info on the Berkeley meet-up page. Let me know if you want me to email you the image I used for the post. I can send the one without the text on it if that works better.

Thanks,
Laurie

Doctor Popular

Jul 14, 2011, 4:23:19 PM7/14/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Sweet, thanks guys!

Next question, anybody from SF going? I'm thinking about it, but it's an hour and half transit ride.

Doctor Popular

Jul 14, 2011, 4:26:16 PM7/14/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Sweet, didn't know about the Berkeley Meet Up Page. http://www.meetup.com/Instagram/Berkeley-Instagrammers/ I'll see if I can subscribe to that for future updates. Thanks for the info.

Will Chase

Jul 14, 2011, 4:33:23 PM7/14/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
if i go, i'd be driving from sf, and can grab you, doc.  TBD right now.  my to do list has unlocked the "daunting" achievement.

-will

------------

will chase arts

:: arts and event management services

:: www.willchase.com

:: www.twitter.com/willpants

:: 415-847-6382

Donelle O'Brien

Jul 14, 2011, 8:42:41 PM7/14/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
If anyone from Sac ever wants to carpool for these events, do let me know. :)

Sent from my iPhone