East Bay photo walk, Sunday, 8/7, Alameda Antiques Faire

Laurie Higashi

Jul 29, 2011, 12:32:27 AM7/29/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Julie Lester (@jakl5) and I are hosting a photo walk at the Alameda Antiques Faire on Sunday, August 7 at 11:00 a.m. With over 800 booths and 10,000 attendees every month, the Alameda Antiques Faire is one of the biggest on the west coast and best-known antiques fair in the country. The location offers amazing panoramic views of San Francisco skyline, the Bay Bridge, Marin County, and  the Oakland Port facility. It's going to be a great place to practice stealth candid shots, creative still lifes and even do a little treasure hunting. The extra cool bonus for those coming from San Francisco is that you can actually take the ferry there. The ferry leaves the SF Ferry Building at 10:00 a.m. and arrives in Alameda at 10:20. The fairgrounds are a 15 minute walk from the ferry terminal. We'll shoot for a couple hours then grab some lunch at one of the food vendors on-site and socialize a bit. Hope to see you out there!

Laurie (@lauriekeiko)