Photowalk and Talk this Sunday in Downtown San Francisco

1 view

Doctor Popular

Jul 28, 2011, 7:21:44 PM7/28/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Hi to all!

You may have already heard, but I've just recently started working at Sincerely (makers of Postagram) as a community manager. We'll be doing a photowalk this weekend and I'm trying to let everyone know about it. It'll be a different format than our usual walk because we'll be starting it off with a presentation on some of the more subtle tips and tricks for using Hipstamatic.

We'll be meeting in front of the downtown Apple Store at 11am on Sunday August 31st, then heading up to the Sincerely Offices at 800 Market St (right across Ellis St). Then we'll head back out at noon for the walk.

Here is the link http://blog.postagramapp.com/photowalk-and-talk-this-sunday-in-san-francis

I hope you guys can make it and help spread the word. As usual, it's all free and all levels of photographers are welcome to join.

--
-Doctor Popular
Mobile Phone Musician and Photographer

photo.JPG

Ramona

Jul 28, 2011, 7:36:15 PM7/28/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
ding!! I'm in.

xo ramona

<photo.JPG>

Doctor Popular

Jul 28, 2011, 8:06:41 PM7/28/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Yes!!! It'll be so cool to finally instawalk with you.

In case I forgot to mention it, feel free to post the flier around on your internets if you like. I maded it with Phoster.