Fwd: Phone Art: The Exploding Digital Inevitable in Technology,... - Eventbrite

Robyn Dudley

Jul 21, 2011, 6:28:21 PM7/21/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
FYI

> Adobe/iphoneography event at the SF Apple store. With photowalk after. I'm registered. Please share with others.
>>
>> http://psstore-presentation-0729-13-0a4d.eventbrite.com/
>>

>> Robyn
>> Sent via iPhone

Steve Rhodes

Jul 21, 2011, 6:45:27 PM7/21/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
It isn't at the Apple store (though they will be having a showcase of
Instagram photographers
soon).

Adobe is opening a pop-up "Photoshop & You" store at 550 Sutter from
July 23 to Aug 6.

Billboards just went up all over town (I posted a photo the other day)

http://www.photoshop.com/events/550sutter

--
______

Steve Rhodes