Instagram meet up Sat 3/26

Gemini606

Mar 26, 2011, 1:05:29 AM3/26/11
to Instawalk SF
Everyone, I found this on the Meetup site: there's an Instagram meetup
at the Apple Store in San Francisco tomorrow 3/26 @ 1pm. Please RSVP
and join in. I'm still not sure if I can make it, but I'll try my
best.

http://www.meetup.com/Instagram/San-Francisco-CA/72047/?a=bd3_l1

Thanks,
Robyn | Gemini606

Doctor Popular

Mar 26, 2011, 1:39:56 AM3/26/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Details for this thing sound hella vague... but I'm in. Worst case we could just walk around and take neat pictures of downtown.

Anyone wanna meet for lunch before hand? Maybe Split Pea Seduction at noon, then head over to the the Apple store?
--
-Doctor Popular
Game Designer/Musician

Steve Rhodes

Mar 26, 2011, 1:12:31 PM3/26/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
I don't think I'll be able to make lunch, but I'll try to be be at
the apple store
at 1

______

Steve Rhodes

http://flickr.com/photos/ari/ photos

http://twitter.com/tigerbeat

@tigerbeat on instagram

greenkozi

Mar 26, 2011, 1:26:53 PM3/26/11
to Instawalk SF
i'll be there!

Robyn Dudley

Mar 26, 2011, 2:30:40 PM3/26/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
What's the nearest BART station to the Apple Store? Powell? I make it, I'll be late, so watch email or Instagram and I'll keep you all posted and find you..

Robyn
Sent via iPad

Doctor Popular

Mar 26, 2011, 2:31:46 PM3/26/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Powell, yeah. You can also call me 415 724 9267

Robyn Dudley

Mar 26, 2011, 2:44:19 PM3/26/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Oh well. My battery is dead. {{ WOW! Really!? }} maybe next time. Have fun.

Robyn
Sent via iPhone