Instawalk this Saturday (or next?)

Doctor Popular

Sep 21, 2011, 1:46:44 PM9/21/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I posted an Instawalk on Meetup.com for this Saturday, but I
just wanted to see if that was too last minute for you guys. If so, we
could do it the following Saturday.

Please go to http://www.meetup.com/Instagram/San-Francisco-CA/336842/
to see the current time and chime in about possibly moving it.

--
-Doctor Popular
Mobile Phone Musician and Photographer

Doctor Popular

Sep 27, 2011, 1:37:55 PM9/27/11
to Instawalk SF
So we have moved the Instawalk to Saturday October 1st, here are the
details http://blog.postagramapp.com/october-1st-instawalk-in-sf

We are also doing an Instabike ride this thursday which should be a
lot of fun. Details here http://instabikesf.eventbrite.com/

On Sep 21, 10:46 am, Doctor Popular <yoyogen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, I posted an Instawalk on Meetup.com for this Saturday, but I
> just wanted to see if that was too last minute for you guys. If so, we
> could do it the following Saturday.
>
> Please go tohttp://www.meetup.com/Instagram/San-Francisco-CA/336842/

Steve Rhodes

Sep 27, 2011, 1:44:34 PM9/27/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
Another post walk possibility is going to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
(it is also Friday & Sunday)

http://hardlystrictlybluegrass.com/2011/artists.shtml

______

Steve Rhodes

http://flickr.com/photos/ari/ photos

http://twitter.com/tigerbeat

@tigerbeat on instagram

Doctor Popular

Sep 27, 2011, 1:47:49 PM9/27/11
to instaw...@googlegroups.com
That's a great idea. I might be up for that.

I heard there is a walk in Santa Cruz on Saturday night too. Anyone
have info on that. If anyone is planning on doing SC walk after the SF
one, I may be down to join you.