New Job Iso Consultant In Goa - Instant Recruiting

instantrecruiting

Jun 4, 2022, 4:36:24 AM6/4/22
to instantrecruiting

Salary : ₹2,00,000 - ₹3,00,000 a year

Company : ENIGMASOFT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED

Position: Associate Consultant

Location: Goa

Education: Graduate/Post-Graduate Experience: 2+ Yrs

About us - Enigmasoft Technlogies is a fast-growing IT Solution Company with a large global client base. We are committed to delivering innovative business solutions that enable businesses to remain competitive in their respective markets. Our technological solutions assist businesses in expanding, growing, and reaching new heights. Our Culture - We are committed to creating a professional and supportive environment for all our employees, with a strong emphasis on maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Enigmasoft Technologies is an excellent place to advance professionally and learn new skills. As our workplace includes individuals from a wide range of cultures, they inspire creativity and drive innovation. In addition, our organisation promotes a healthy gender balance.

Why you should join us - Working at Enigmasoft Technologies is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that encourages creativity, and the opportunity to take on roles that go beyond a job description are just a few of the reasons why you should work with us. If you want to be challenged, grow, develop, and truly be a part of an incredible journey, come meet us, say hello, and see how we can collaborate.

Job Description:

  • Drive ISO implementation projects (ISO14001, ISO50001, ISO20022) as per established best practice for standards implementation (ex: ISO9001, ISO27001).
  • Define and review policies and processes and conduct Risk Assessments on Processes primarily for ISO14001 & ISO50001. Ability to also work on ISO9001 and ISO27001 will be a plus point.
  • Assess impacts to business from environment, cyber security, legal and regulatory perspective.
  • Work with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architecture and Support Teams to ensure that Information security and Risk management standards are being followed.
  • Conduct internal audits.
  • Define and assist in control implementations.
  • Lead by example - follow the processes & practices team develop.
  • Learn new technology & practices, coach the team and conduct training sessions - devote time to learning and continuous improvement of self and team.
  • Provide frequent feedback on employee performance, address weaknesses or inefficiencies, and offer support to improve gaps based on management system implementation.
  • Write project and audit reports as necessary.
  • Work with departmental heads, managers, and other stakeholders to develop team goals and delegate tasks to the appropriate team member to achieve set goals.
  • Maintain frequent communication to offer encouragement, amend tasks, and provide updates on progress.
  • Primary Responsibilities:
  • Primary Requirements is to ensure the process is governed by organizational policies and practices that are consistently applied.
  • Enforce compliance with the various ISO programs (ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO14001, ISO50001, ISO20022) in a balanced and consistent manner across the organization.
  • Knowledge and practical experience with frameworks and standards: ISO14001 & ISO50001, ISO20022 (mandatory) plus ISO9001, ISO27001 (optional) to implement the same in the organisation(s).
  • Implementation and Management of Environment Management System (ISO14001), Energy Management System (ISO50001), Financial Messaging Standard (ISO20022), Quality Management System (ISO9001) and Information Security Management System (ISO27001).
  • Technical knowledge and relevant experience in security domains/technologies related to: Business Impact Assessment, Infrastructure/Network security Knowledge of Data Security Standards/Privacy Principles. Ability to interface and network with Business and IT for successful implementation of the management system.
  • Ability to foresee and identify mitigation strategies for Risks.
  • Experience working with geographically distributed co-workers.
  • Secondary Requirements
  • Having relevant LI/LA/IA certification for any of these standard's ISO 14001, ISO5001, ISO20022, ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 would be added advantage.

Full Time Employee benefits

1. Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance (self, spouse, and children) Accidental Insurance.

2. Leave Benefits - Maternity, Paternity, Bereavement, Marriage - additional to regular Sick, Casual and Privilege Leaves.

3. Retirement Benefits - PF contribution, Leave Encashment.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per year

Benefits:

  • Life insurance
  • Provident Fund

Schedule:

  • UK shift

Experience:

  • ISO 20000: 1 year (Required)
  • ISO 27000: 1 year (Required)
  • ISO 27001: 1 year (Required)
  • ISO 27002: 1 year (Required)
  • ISO 9001: 1 year (Required)

Apply: Click Here To Apply

Related keywords:

iso consultant

iso consulting

iso consultants

iso consultancy

iso consult

consultant iso

iso consultant certification

iso consultants in hyderabad

lead auditor salary

iso auditor salary

iso 27001 certification in hyderabad

iso consultant salary

quality management system auditor salary

iso certified companies list in hyderabad

qms auditor salary

iso consultant job description

iso auditor jobs salary

iso 9001 careers

bsi auditor salary

Official website: Jobssummary / Instantrecruiting