New Job Government Liaison / Relation Consultant In Chandigarh - Instant Recruiting

instantrecruiting

Jun 20, 2022, 1:34:57 PM6/20/22
to instantrecruiting

Salary : ₹10,00,000 a year

Company : Eka Jal Pvt. Ltd.

We at EKA JAL have a commitment to society is to provide the safe and hygienic drinking water totally FREE OF COST.

We are seeking an organised, efficient, and communicative liaison officer to coordinate for our organisation, to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications.

we invite applications for the post of GOVERNMENT LIAISON CONSULTANT.

City wise - success fees: 2,00,000 - 10,00,000 lacs / per city

Time consumption - 3-4 months

Payout - stage wise success fee

Department: Municipal Corporation / Smart City

Total: 16 states & 72 cities

List of cities:

Jaipur, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Chennai, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Dehradoon, Vizag, etc.

No upfront payment & only success based payouts with agreement signup

Link to Job: https://ekajal.com/career/
Employment Type: Contract

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contractual / Temporary, Freelance
Contract length: 2 months

Salary: Up to ₹1,000,000.00 per year

Schedule:

  • Day shift

Supplemental Pay:

  • Commission pay

Ability to commute/relocate:

  • Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)

Experience:

  • total work: 1 year (Preferred)
  • government Liaison: 3 years (Preferred)

Speak with the employer
+91-XXXXXXXXXX

Apply: Click Here To Apply

Related keywords:

liasoning work

government liasoning

liasoning services

government liaison meaning

liasoning with government bodies

Official website: Jobssummary / Instantrecruiting