New Job Web/Graphic Designer (1-Year Experience) In Punjab - Instant Recruiting

1 view

instantrecruiting

Jun 4, 2022, 4:34:56 AM6/4/22
to instantrecruiting

Salary : ₹10,000 - ₹20,000 a month

Company : Wiznox Technologies Private Limited

We are looking for a creative Web plus Graphic Designer to join our growing team. You will be working closely with our web development team and under the supervision of Seniors.

Qualification: Any Graduate

Work Mode: Work From Office

NOTE: Please don't apply if you are Fresher

Responsibilities & Skills

  • Make sure you are good in both or having a good knowledge of both Web & Graphics.
  • Good in HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/Photoshop etc.
  • Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
  • Update with latest trends.

Interested Candidates kindly share their updated CV or contact us directly

Immediate joiners or within a week preferred

5-days working (Mon-Friday)

Address: SCF-47, Phase 7, Industrial Area, Near ESI Hospital, Sector 73, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160055

Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent

Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month

Schedule:

  • Day shift

Education:

  • Diploma (Preferred)

Experience:

  • total work: 1 year (Preferred)

Expected Start Date: 15/06/2022

Apply: Click Here To Apply

Related keywords:web/graphic designer (1-year experience)

Official website: Jobssummary / Instantrecruiting