Your won brand. Freeware OEM Release

InstallWhat Admin

Jul 23, 2011, 6:03:16 AM7/23/11
to installWHAT?
Dear group membership

It's been a long time since I upload latest freeware to public.

By now you should see quite number of program, some duplicate program
only title and content change. Why? - SERP. I want my freeware
available not only for certain keyword, but any keyword available
related to it. For this purpose, I will begin to give away OEM release
to interested party -- for free (donor will receive extra benefits or
special edition!).

How distributor benefits from this software? Below is some basic
list:-

* Fully customized with your own Program Title (think SERP), brand,
copyright, EULA (some modification require ResHecker / XN Resource
Editor).
* You create help content on your own website, any language (think
advertising space).
* Update will be notified to you, not your audience so you'll get a
very close engagement with them (via RSS / update link etc..)
* Your own In-program web link / banner (think promotion, referral,
your own donation link).
* No Spyware / Adware / Malware / Virus. Firewall & Antivirus
friendly, your audience will love it. (think trust)
* Average-to-High quality program.
* Available in Zip or Installer (depending on how complex the program
is).
* And much more to be added base on software criteria.

I will start with a multi-language File Listing utility (Win2K, XP,
2003, 2008 R 1&2, Vista, Win7). Anyone interested please email me
directly at api dot mashup at gmai l do t com.

====================

QnA:

Why not OpenSource?
I'm not ready yet. I can code but not like a pro. Not beautiful, very-
very little code commenting. plus Windows only. It could be open a
year or two after OEM release -- If i have time to beautify it.

Why not you host the program and content by your own?
My english not that good, so with other language (CH, FR, AR, MS,
ID..). Online translation service like Google translate? You cannot
compare the result with native speaker/writer.
I have very little experience with web hosting, web marketing so I
trust on you. I choose a software base on high searches volume and you
brand it, make good unique content from it. In return, I hope some
webmaster can donate in EURO, USD or PH so I can continue coding
during spare time.

Why not sell the software?
I cannot give full commitment right now. I do have full time job. My
idea base on utility already exist on the net (with several
enhancement). Most of it available for free so how to compete with
freeware?. If i sell, I wont see much people using it because i
somewhat love to see people use my creation.

I will start with a multi-language File Listing utility (Win2K, XP,
2003, 2008 R 1&2, Vista, Win7). Anyone interested please email me
directly at api dot mashup at gmai l do t com.

Thanks!