setup.exe -l040c problem!

Shailashree Gumaste

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
I am trying to force InstallShield setup (5.53 edition) to use a
particular language without using the "Enable language dialog".
I have included English (default), French and Spanish in the media build.
When i do a setup.exe -l040c, to start the setup in French (Standard),
it launches in english.
So, i must be doing something wrong!
I did follow the steps from the Release Notes Q102836.

The Setup is not launched from another setup.
I don't have a setup.iss file .
I don't have the Language Dialog enabled in the Media Wizard.

Would appriciate any help

Thanks
Shailashree@asna

Shailashree Gumaste