License in script

Ben Richardson

Nov 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/29/00
This is my first try with this product and I can't seem to find where to add
the script for the user to view the license agreement. I have found the
Sdlicense script but where does it go?
Ben Richardson
be...@nelsontech.com

Sundari Devi

Nov 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/29/00
Hi I just started with Install shield too, but I found that one. It
creates a directory called "myinstallations" the default isyour c:
drive. Go in there and go to this path

C:\My Installations\projectname\Setup Files\Compressed Files\Language
Independent\OS Independent\license.txt

You just swap in your file for that one. There are some word wrapping
constraints but that can be worked out by trial and error.