Inspyred vs other open source python libraries such as PyGMO, Platypus, or DEAP

已查看 202 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

pedro.s...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月25日 15:09:542017/7/25
收件人 Inspyred
Hello,

I need an open source multiobjective optimization python library and I can't decide what's best after some online research on the topic. I came across PyGMO, Platypus, Inspyred and DEAP.

While PyGMO looks like a good option due to their benchmark test suite of optimization problems (with results posted in their docs), Inspyred also has a few multiobjective benchmark problems.

Platypus' slow performance worries me and I haven't read much yet about DEAP.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

--P
回复全部