Preferred way to cite Inspyred

Ptr Schttl

May 6, 2018, 9:01:01 PM5/6/18
to Inspyred
Hello,

the title already contains my question:

What is the preferred way to cite/reference Inspyred in a journal or conference publication?
Is there a reference publication that I could refer to?

Best regards
Peter Schöttl

Aaron Garrett

May 7, 2018, 8:21:07 AM5/7/18
to insp...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Peter. No, there's no publication for inspyred specifically. Please just reference the Github documentation site, I suppose.

Aaron

Aaron Garrett, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Computer Science
Wofford College
429 North Church Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303

Mark Coletti

Aug 24, 2018, 5:15:42 PM8/24/18
to insp...@googlegroups.com
For what it's worth, this is the bibtex record I used to cite inspyred:

@online{inspyred,
Author = {Garrett, A.},
Journal = {GitHub Repository},
Keywords = {Software, Open source software, python, evolutionary computation, evolutionary algorithm},
Month = {June},
Title = {inspyred: Bio-inspired Algorithms in Python},
Year = {2017}}

Aaron, feel free to drop this on your github cite.  :)

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Mark