Re: Additional Inspired Departures "CultraPology" Information

Jonathan Confer

Dec 9, 2009, 2:01:13 PM12/9/09
to inspireddepartures, E.C. Hopkins
Hi Andre,

Thanks for the updated materials.  This is very helpful.

We met with Professor Hecker last week and he said that we should only focus on preformation agreements for two of the teams we're working with.  As such, we won't officially be writing a preformation agreement for your team.

I don't think this will impact you too much, as you're still in the process of deciding many things that go in a preformation agreement.  But we will certainly continue to consult with you as you decide how to address those questions.  (ie. state of incorporation/principal  place of business, ownership rights etc.)  We can also memorialize those agreements at a later date.  Looking forward to working with you more next semester.

Jonathan Confer

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:39 AM, <aso...@email.arizona.edu> wrote:
Law team,

I'm writing to provide you with additional information about CultraPology.com,
previously known as Inspired Departures. Attached you'll find our current
name/logo, and financial plan. Please contact me with any questions or
concerns.

Best,

--
Andre Solis
Business Management and Entrepreneurship

--
Jonathan D. Confer
J.D. Candidate 2011