Setting maxFeatures in deegree3 config

Just van den Broecke

Nov 12, 2010, 8:45:20 AM11/12/10
to inspire-f...@googlegroups.com
This question was raised within ESDIN:

"It was brought to my attention today that the WFS 1.1.0 spec actually
defines an element of information that is returned as part of the
GetCapabilities response, called 'DefaultMaxFeatures'. It is presented
as one of the possibly returned service constraints, like this:

<ows:Constraint name="DefaultMaxFeatures">
<ows:Value>15000</ows:Value>
</ows:Constraint>

According to the spec, if this constraint is not present in the
GetCapabilities response, then the service is supposed not to restrict
the number of features returned by the GetFeature request. In my
understanding this is crucial piece of information that was missing, at
least from me, when we discussed the issue a few days ago.
"
I think in deegree2 this setting could be configured in a
wfs_configuration.xml file. In deegree3 there's a QueryMaxFeatures in
wfs.xml but this value does not appear in the WFS caps. So my question
is where to set this value ?

best,

Just

(possibly this question should be posed on deegree-users list)