Does Insoshi have any kind of API?

kevbaker

Jan 18, 2010, 2:37:22 PM1/18/10
to Insoshi
I am building an application that I would like to interface with an
Insoshi install with an API.

It would share most of the social network features as well as user
login information with Insoshi via the API.

If not how hard would it be to add this functionality?

Ricardo Matsushima Teixeira

Jan 18, 2010, 7:31:15 PM1/18/10
to ins...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kev!

I don't think there is anything out-of-the-box right now. I have built some specific XML output scripts using Ruby on Rails and it wasn't too hard using REXML... I am right now on page 172 of RailsSpace with SEVERAL assertions, 0 failures and 0 errors! ;-)

Cheers!

Ricardo Matsushima Teixeira
7runs.com