UML diagrams of Insoshi

Jeweller

May 28, 2011, 2:55:58 AM5/28/11
to Insoshi
Hi, all
Does anyone use the yUML or something like that to draw UML diagrams
of Insoshi? I think with the UML diagrams
,that would be more easier for me to understand the structure the
whole project. I've been trying to do it myself, but I diden't make
it. In a alternative way, I experienced it by visiting the official
site. Since I just want to read the code, it's not that important to
implement the project on my computor. I think if there're UML
diagrams, it would be much easier to understand.
If anyone did draw the diagrams, email me,Okey?
Thanks a lot!