Insoshi with rails 2.3.8?

Keone

Aug 7, 2010, 6:41:47 AM8/7/10
to Insoshi
I tried deploying to my server the edge branch of Insoshi (which runs
on 2.3.5) and was successful, but I'm worried because Rails 2.3.5
requires rack 1.0.1 and blows up if rack 1.1.0 is even installed (see
http://blog.e-thang.net/2010/02/16/rails-2-3-5-doesnt-play-well-with-rack-1-1-0/).
I have other rails apps running on the same server which are using
Rails 2.3.8, and which break if I move back to 2.3.5.

I serve up my apps with passenger and RVM with gemsets looks tricky.
(I tried installing and ran into some problems.) So, I'm wondering if
anyone has tried Insoshi with 2.3.8? I played with that a bit and saw
that the content inside the profile tab got escaped, resulting in a
large block of html (instead of a bunch of sub-tabs) appearing, but
are there other issues that are less obvious as well?

Thanks.