Insoshi for Rails 2.3.5

Evan Dorn

Apr 1, 2010, 8:09:00 PM4/1/10
to Insoshi
I recently upgraded the Insoshi codebase to work with the current
version of Rails, 2.3.5.

This version is currently in the "edge" branch. I'd appreciate it if
some of the readers of that list would download and try the new code
in a sandbox to make sure it works for you.

The tests pass and it looks ok on my test copy of Insoshi, but I don't
have any large, active sites to try the code on yet. (Though I'm
working on taking over hosting of dogfood.insoshi.com).

Please let me know if it works for you, if the response is positive
I'll roll it out as the new released version in the master branch.

Thanks,

Evan Dorn
Insoshi Maintainer
Owner and Lead Developer, Logical Reality Design
http://lrdesign.com