[Inside AdWords] 10/12/2010 01:41:00 PM

Inside AdWords crew

Oct 12, 2010, 4:49:10 PM10/12/10
to inside-...@googlegroups.com
Since launching Ad Sitelinks last November, more than 100,000 of our advertisers have made use of the format to provide deeper access to their sites’ relevant content directly from ads on Google.

If you’re still on the fence about using Sitelinks, or haven’t looked into it yet, here’s even more reason to add them to your campaigns: on average, campaigns that have used one-line Sitelinks have seen an increase in CTR of more than 10 percent, and those with two-line Sitelinks continue to see the bump of more than 30 percent that we noted back in June.

Others are seeing even larger performance boosts. After implementing Sitelinks on their branded campaigns, Nationwide Insurance saw their CTR rise by 73 percent and conversions increase 60 percent over a 90-day period. Check out their full case study here.

Sitelinks offer a great way to give users a variety of paths to take based on their interests. For instance, if you search for “engagement rings”, Blue Nile gives you three different additional links that they think will help meet your needs. Maybe you’re trying to get ideas for what’s popular right now in engagement rings, or already have something in mind that you’re ready to craft. In either case, this ad directs you the appropriate way.

If you’re looking for more information on how to implement and get the most out of Sitelinks, check out our new online course on the feature and read the FAQ in the Help Center.

PostPosted by Nathania Lozada, Inside AdWords crew

--
Posted By Inside AdWords crew to Inside AdWords at 10/12/2010 01:41:00 PM