[Inside AdWords] New course to help you improve your bids

Inside AdWords crew

Aug 23, 2010, 9:36:40 PM8/23/10
to inside-...@googlegroups.com
We recently added a new course to the AdWords Online Classroom designed to help you set and improve your AdWords bids so you get the most for your money.

In this course, we'll show you how to calculate your value per click (the most you can pay for a click in order to still make a profit) and how to experiment with different cost-per-click (CPC) bids to find the most profitable bids for your business.

While this course is most suited to AdWords advertisers who're already measuring their ROI, we encourage anyone interested in learning more about AdWords bidding strategy to view it.

Click on the country flag most appropriate to you to watch this course now:

(US) (UK) (AU)

Posted by Dan Friedman, Inside AdWords crew

--
Posted By Inside AdWords crew to Inside AdWords at 8/23/2010 06:31:00 PM