[Inside AdWords] Upcoming Free Webinar: Increase ROI with Enhanced CPC

Inside AdWords crew

Aug 31, 2010, 5:44:45 PM8/31/10
to inside-...@googlegroups.com
A couple weeks ago, we announced the launch of Enhanced CPC, a new automatic bidding feature designed to increase your conversions and return on investment in your Max CPC campaigns.

We’d like to invite you to a free webinar hosted by members of the product development team to learn more about Enhanced CPC. Specifically, we’ll discuss:
  • How Enhanced CPC works and benefits your campaign performance
  • How Enhanced CPC complements your current bidding strategy, including 3rd party bid management solutions
  • Key differences between Enhanced CPC and Conversion Optimizer and how to select the best bidding option for your campaign
Register here for the webinar to be held on September 8 at 9:30am PST / 11:30am CST / 12:30pm EST.

Posted by Dan Friedman, Inside AdWords crew

--
Posted By Inside AdWords crew to Inside AdWords at 8/31/2010 02:41:00 PM