Document your info on the shared spreadsheet

Adrian

Apr 15, 2011, 11:35:34 AM4/15/11
to INSEAD Singapore Accommodation 12J
Just a reminder, especially to all the new members of the mailing
list, to put your info in the shared spreadsheet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvzFvy_7daESdDdYUkx1R1VRZ0h3MW82SDdlRjhqNVE&hl=en#gid=0

Let me know if you encounter any problems accessing it.

Priya

Apr 15, 2011, 11:46:25 AM4/15/11
to insead-singapore...@googlegroups.com
Adrian,

I appreciate all your efforts towards this. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks,
Priya

Alena Vasiltsova

Apr 15, 2011, 1:14:44 PM4/15/11
to insead-singapore...@googlegroups.com, Adrian
Adrian,

I cannot edit the doc, only viewing is allowed.
Previously it's been editable.

With my best wishes,
Alena Vasiltsova
+7 (919) 773-19-41

Christos Petrou

Apr 15, 2011, 1:18:38 PM4/15/11
to insead-singapore...@googlegroups.com, Alena Vasiltsova, Adrian
Hi Alena and everyone else,

We have limited the access to the document for a couple of days in order to upgrade it and make it work in parallel with our blog. Sorry for the inconvenience. Should be back on track with an announcement soon.

Cheers, Christos

Aram Kradjian

Apr 19, 2011, 11:11:49 AM4/19/11
to insead-singapore...@googlegroups.com, Alena Vasiltsova, Adrian
Guys,

I don't seem to have access to the spreadsheet.
Can someone please grant me access?
Is it already up and running?

Thanks,
Aram