Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

anneha

da leggere,
17 nov 2011, 15:36:0517/11/11
a inputex
Hi,

I tried to create a inputEx-Field and follow the instruction on your
webpage. But I saw nothing (no field).
A colleague told me the problem is "YUI()". It is wrong, isn't it?
We need "YUI({filter: 'raw'})". This works in my implementation.
Can you change it on the webpage, if this is the correct way?

Best regards,
Anne

Aris Setyawan

da leggere,
17 nov 2011, 20:06:1817/11/11
a inp...@googlegroups.com
Yes,  "YUI({filter: 'raw'})" was already in for example: http://neyric.github.com/inputex/examples/string_field.html

My suggestion is, you must learn how yui3 loader work, with yui api combo or without it (locally yui3 library) or more advance, make your own combo (combo = combine severals library file request in a single request).

-aris

anneha

da leggere,
18 nov 2011, 08:16:1618/11/11