How can I insert InputEx's dataTable into form

Aris Setyawan

Mar 19, 2011, 1:58:01 AM3/19/11
to inputex
Hi,

How can I insert InputEx's dataTable into form?

-aris

Eric Abouaf

Mar 21, 2011, 9:34:25 AM3/21/11
to inp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's not possible since DataTable does not inherit inputEx.Field.
That's why it's in the "widget" namespace.

You could however "wrap" the datatable widget in a Field class, but I don't see it being generalized, since it requires much more ad-hoc code than standard fields.

eric

Eric Abouaf
eric....@gmail.com
Tél: 06 29 86 37 89

Aris Setyawan

Mar 28, 2011, 8:38:17 PM3/28/11
to inputex
I use ListField instead of DataTableWidget. Thank's for sharing this
library.