How to create a form from JSON

Erik Vold

Aug 25, 2011, 7:28:57 PM8/25/11
to inp...@googlegroups.com
Can inputEx build a form from JSON? I've been looking over the material at http://neyric.github.com/inputex/ and nothing seems to help much.  I think I understand how to make a html element from some JSON using inputEx, but I want whole form created from JSON, not just individual elements.  Do I need to write some code for this?

un

Aug 26, 2011, 9:12:08 AM8/26/11
to inputex
Hi Erik,

I'm not quite sure about your problem, did you check the documentation
for inputEx-forms on http://neyric.github.com/inputex/examples/form.html?

Uwe

On Aug 26, 1:28 am, Erik Vold <erikvv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can inputEx build a form from JSON? I've been looking over the material
> athttp://neyric.github.com/inputex/and nothing seems to help much.  I

Maxime RETY

Aug 26, 2011, 12:29:09 PM8/26/11
to inp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erik & Uwe,

The form example page was broken since the latest release (3.0.0.alpha) ...

I fixed it a few minutes ago, so feel free to check it out :

http://neyric.github.com/inputex/examples/form.html

Cheers,

Max

Joe Developer