Hide field by default

babysteps

Jun 15, 2011, 5:39:58 PM6/15/11
to inputex
I have a ListField that has a CheckboxField in it that I would like to
be 'hidden' by default. Currently, I call the hide() method on the
CheckboxField (by looping through the subfields) every time the
ListField updatedEvt() is called, in order to hide the CheckboxField.
This ends up showing the field for a split second until the updatedEvt
is called. I wanted to know if there is an option I can set that
would hide this field by default, so that I don't have to do it in the
updatedEvt() event and so you don't see the field before the
updatedEvt fires.

Thanks