add menu and filefield to inputex-loader

kayser

Jan 10, 2011, 2:49:25 AM1/10/11
to inputex
Hi everybody,

I did not find a better place to post this, I hope nobody minds adding
a code snipped for me. I added the part below to inputex-loader.js and
since I am neither familiar to git nor have the time currently to work
on my poor knowledge, maybe somebody else can add this for a later
release.

{
name: 'inputex-menu',
type: 'js',
fullpath: pathToInputEx+'js/fields/MenuField.js',
varName: 'inputEx.MenuField',
requires: ['inputex']
},
{
name: 'inputex-filefield',
type: 'js',
fullpath: pathToInputEx+'js/fields/FileField.js',
varName: 'inputEx.FileField',
requires: ['inputex','inputex-field']

}

Cheers

Eric Abouaf

Jan 11, 2011, 8:07:51 AM1/11/11
to inp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks...

I slightly changed the dependencies, but haven't tested it yet :

Eric Abouaf
eric....@gmail.com
Tél: 06 29 86 37 89