inputex and mobile phones

Funky Mobile Games

Sep 11, 2011, 9:34:34 PM9/11/11
to inputex
Just wondering if anyone has used this library on mobile phones such
as android and iOS?
Can it be used with PhoneGap to create a native application?
Can the widgets of say Sencha be used?

Joe Developer

Sep 12, 2011, 9:01:39 AM9/12/11
to inp...@googlegroups.com
I haven't tried it on mobile phones, I don't see why it shouldn't work with PhoneGap in the same manner as other JS libs.

You can create your own versions of fields which leverage Sencha widgets, I don't know of any existing ones which do.

I would be interested in hearing of your experiences as you try it out on mobile devices.