Upcoming v2.3

02c...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2024, 10:41:54 PM (11 days ago) Jun 22
to Input Director
If anyone is having trouble with the mouse disappearing, I can vouch that at least in my case the latest beta v2.3 of ID has fixed this persistent problem. Plus it does some nice things with remembering where the mouse attached to each system was last used and when you grab another mouse momentarily, everything works transparently.

So far, I really like what Shane has done with version 2.3.

Also, if anyone has had trouble with ID starting when windows starts, this seems to have been fixed as well. I don't know if that includes the ability to have ID running before log on, since I don't need that feature at this time.

It also looks like Shane has done some nice things with commandline control of ID. So if you use AutoHotKey of AutoIt, you will enjoy access to ID in your programs.

Enjoy!
Clifton

Tamilan

Jun 22, 2024, 11:02:49 PM (11 days ago) Jun 22
to Input Director
How to get the version 2.3?.
And Kindly report that with the developer.

Kind regards