Windows 11 emoji menu in client systems not accepting keyboard input

Uray

Dec 19, 2021, 11:41:55 PM12/19/21
to Input Director
Hi,

First off, thanks for this awesome app. I've used synergy in the past, and Input Director has been considerably easier to set up and less flakey so far.

Bug report: In a client system, the Windows 11 emoji menu (Win+.) doesn't accept keyboard input, not even if you click on the search textbox (the mouse works just fine). In contrast, the Windows 10 emoji menu does work fine in client systems.

Best regards

Mike Mills Jr

Mar 21, 2022, 11:19:20 PMMar 21
to Input Director
I second this, Win + . activates the emoji menu in Windows 11 but does not accept any keyboard input even after clicking in the search textbox. Please take a look at this bug when you have a chance! 🙏🏾

Uray

Jul 16, 2022, 4:00:01 PMJul 16
to Input Director
This bug still exists in Input Director 2.1.2