2.0.1 does not always auto start

Leonidas Mil

Apr 27, 2021, 8:46:18 PMApr 27
to Input Director
Sometimes input director does not load at windows startup and i have to run it manually.
I have this problem for some time now and i also have install fresh windows with the same little problem.

mak...@gmail.com

May 4, 2021, 5:32:12 AMMay 4
to Input Director
I have the same issue since years.

Shane

May 5, 2021, 8:30:30 AMMay 5
to Input Director
Hi,

If your system is running Windows 10, check the Windows 10 configuration  "Startup Apps" page and confirm that Input Director is in the list and enabled.

Regs,

Shane.

mak...@gmail.com

May 25, 2021, 1:12:29 AMMay 25
to Input Director
You didnt understand the issue it seems. IT is in auto start, otherwise it wouldnt start at all. It just SOMETIMES NOT START. Maybe every 10th Windows boot or so it wont start.

mak...@gmail.com

May 25, 2021, 1:12:56 AMMay 25
to Input Director
This issue is present since years and I had reported it also 2 years ago btw.