Weird Unique Behavior

Shad0 Kin

May 21, 2021, 2:15:07 AM5/21/21
to Input Director
Yes bad title but I can't explain it any better. Situation is simple, once and a while seemly at random, when I move the cursor from the Director PC (A) and to Monitor B in the image below......the cursor will jump to the left edge of Monitor A. This is the ONLY thing wrong it does, everything else works brilliantly. I've used ID pretty much since it came out and top kudos to the developer! Thanks in advance!
Layout.png

Shane

May 21, 2021, 2:36:00 AM5/21/21
to Input Director
Hi,

Can you email me a screenshot of the Windows layout of the monitors on system B (similar to the last screenshot in the FAQ answer).

Thanks,

Shane.