New Update Causes Displays to be treated as one.

Andrew Burke

Jun 6, 2021, 8:46:30 AM6/6/21
to Input Director
So I have been using an older version of ID. I have a pc with two monitors in a standard vertical stack and three monitors across.
It used to be that ID would go from the horizontal stack to the vertical stack and land where my cursor was. Now ID is treating the vertical stack as a single monitor and landing at the percentage of where it came from.

Put another way, When coming from the master monitor to my slave monitors, the new ID now places my monitor on the lower monitor of the slave if I am below the top half of my master monitor.

I assume based on reading most of the related posts that the creators will just blame the user, But I figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

Any ideas?

Shane

Jun 6, 2021, 8:51:12 AM6/6/21
to Input Director
Hi Andrew,

Can you share a screenshot of the Input Director "Client Systems" tab from your Director system?

Regs,

Shane.

Andrew Burke

Jun 6, 2021, 9:17:31 PM6/6/21
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
I fixed it. I simply double clicked on the icon on the director system and it allowed me to configure the slave pcs monitors positions.