Right click on client also right clicks in host

Adam Hiatt

Nov 13, 2022, 2:50:37 AM11/13/22
to Input Director
I've been using this to play a game on two different computers. When I move the mouse to the client and right click, it right clicks the right edge of the host screen as well. It has been causing me issues and I can't find any option that might stop it. It doesn't matter where I right click on the client screen, it right clicks on the right side of the host on the same vertical axis. It only does it within the game though. Help?

Shane

Nov 13, 2022, 5:59:56 PM11/13/22
to Input Director
Hi,

Games can be hit and miss with products like Input Director as they often hook into the keyboard/mouse input in a different (lower level) way than standard applications. When they do that, Input Director cannot suppress the input being processed on the Director system. There's a little more information here.

Regs,

Shane.