strange mouse wiggle

david be

Nov 25, 2021, 6:13:51 AM11/25/21
to Input Director
Wanted to thank you for the program it works great! Its the most consistent one of this genre I've found. .. I do notice one issue that I'm hoping has a solution however.

On occasion.. maybe once every ~45-60 seconds the mouse cursor wiggles on its own. Its about 4-5 times over about 3 seconds, left and right, over a space of about 1/4 inch (on a 27" 1440p monitor). So its quite noticeable.

I have a swiftpoint z1 mouse, using win10, wired gigabit lan over a unmanaged switch.  I've tried reducing the network data send frequency and 'use reliable communication.

ID is better than most of the others for the bi-directional nature of the keyboard. I was using Mouse Anywhere for a while, which didn't like sharing the keyboard as reliably as ID. However it didn't wiggle the mouse, so I thought that might be useful information.

Thank you