Input Director + Streamdeck

PhantomY

Jul 26, 2022, 5:33:35 AM7/26/22
to Input Director
So I run a 2 PC setup with my stream deck connected to the main PC. When I use Input Director, it also grabs any virtual keyboard inputs from my stream deck and triggers them on the 2nd PC.

I was wondering if there's a way to prevent my stream deck from being included

jo...@ajollylife.com

Feb 12, 2023, 3:13:30 AM2/12/23
to Input Director
One hacky way you might want to try is by running streamdeck in admin mode, but not doing the same for input director.

I'm actually trying to do the opposite - have streamdeck connect to the slave computer when the mouse is on that window.