Cant detect devices

Joseph

May 14, 2024, 4:28:09 AMMay 14
to Input Director
Can anyone help me devices cant be detected not sure why but my laptop and desktop is connected to 1 modem via Lan

Shane

May 14, 2024, 4:31:31 AMMay 14
to Input Director
Hi Joseph,

Have you run through the steps outlined here in the FAQ?

Regs,

Shane.

Joseph

May 14, 2024, 6:35:34 PMMay 14
to Input Director
Hi Shane yes i did already unfortunately no luck

Shane

May 14, 2024, 10:33:29 PMMay 14
to Input Director
Hi Joseph,

Can you email me:
1.  A copy of the Input Director configuration from each computer
2. A screenshot of the error you're seeing
3. A screenshot of the "Main" tab from Input director, from both computers

To export the configuration, click the "ID" icon in the top-left corner of the Input Director application window and you'll see the option on the pull-down menu.

Thanks,

Shane.