[Mouse cursor] After several hours, hidden cursor appears again momentarily on uncontrolled systems

Samus Aran

May 26, 2024, 7:39:49 PMMay 26
to Input Director
Greetings,

I configured Input Director so whenever my mouse is not on a computer I am currently using, the cursor goes invisible.

Everything seems to work fine, but after a few hours, I start seeing the cursor in some situations.

An example would be a playlist running in Media Player (https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9wzdncrfj3pt?hl=en-us&gl=CA), whenever there is a transition to a new item in the playlist, the Media Player displays the UI briefly to show the audio/video name and the the time bar.

I have seen the issue on a Win 10 machine so far.

It works fine for a while, the cursor not being displayed when the Media Player UI comes back, but after a few hours (I have not found another cause yet), whenever the Media Player's UI is shown at the start of the next playlist item, I see the mouse cursor briefly.

Is this a bug?

May you help me out with that please?

Thank you for your time, it is greatly appreciated!