Client cursor "stuck" with v2.1?

Mike Hungerford

Nov 28, 2021, 10:18:12 PM11/28/21
to Input Director
I just installed v2.1 on my desktop (Director - Windows 7) and laptop (Client - Windows 10) and while the cursor will move from the desktop top the laptop, it "sticks" to the right edge of the laptop's screen, and will bounce away and back if I move the mouse fast enough. Everything was fine with v2.0. Am I missing something?

Shane

Nov 28, 2021, 10:21:12 PM11/28/21
to Input Director
Hi,

You could have stumbled over a bug in v2.1. Can you contact me with your system details - I'd like to track down what's going wrong.

Thanks,

Shane.

Barry Diedericks

Dec 7, 2021, 5:42:02 PM12/7/21
to Input Director
Hi Shane

I'm also having exactly the same issue - happy to assist if this will help.

Regards

Barry

Shane

Dec 7, 2021, 5:45:29 PM12/7/21
to Input Director
Hi Barry,

I've found and fixed this bug and there will be a minor release (v2.1.1) coming out in the next two weeks that includes this fix.

Thanks,

Shane.

Barry Diedericks

Dec 9, 2021, 12:13:01 AM12/9/21
to Input Director
Great news, thanks for the update Shane

djdance

Jan 12, 2022, 6:07:43 AM1/12/22
to Input Director
Hi,

I already have 2.1.1 build 150, but cursor is still freezing on the side for 1 second. I figured out that it's connected with Share clipboard. If I turn it OFF, cursor will never freeze.