Shutdown clients on director shutting down.

MS TheDev

Dec 30, 2022, 8:44:59 PM12/30/22
to Input Director
Hey
Thank you input director team for giving us this awesome program.

I was wondering if its possible to automatically send shutdown command to all clients when the director is shutting down.

Thanks

Shane

Jan 16, 2023, 7:43:06 PM1/16/23
to Input Director
Hi,

You can't automate it, but if you right-click on the "ID" icon on the notification bar, from the pop-up menu, there is an option to shutdown both the director and client systems (or just the clients). You' may need to update each clients "Security Tab" in Input Director to set the action if it's directed to shutdown.

Regs,

Shane.

MS TheDev

Feb 11, 2023, 9:21:13 PM2/11/23
to Input Director
Hey,

Thanks, I had no idea about the right click menu! :)
Still this might be a useful feature, One that compliments Wake-on-Lan.

Cheers!
Mike