Macro - delay - hotkey

Tim “Duckforceone” D

Dec 28, 2022, 7:14:44 PM12/28/22
to Input Director
Hi. I have tried finding anything on macros, but nothing seems to come up.

I am need to be able to do the following for efficiency.

I press NUMPAD 1 on master system, and i send NUMPAD 1 to system A, NUMPAD 2 to system B, NUMPAD 3 to system C and NUMPAD 4 to system D.

Problem is, when i do them as hotkeys, if i accidentally double press, it gets detected as spam input by server because of the fast key presses.

So i would like to make a macro that puts in a delay between each of them. Is it even possible here?

Or do i have to live with a solution with logitech macro, and instead of NUMPAD 1 broadcasting 4 solutions, i have to have it press 4 keys with delays and thereby wasting some extra hotkeys.