DPI Doesn't change on the App

Devin Green

May 27, 2023, 12:06:48 AM5/27/23
to Input Director
So I noticed something while using input director.

I plug in my computer to my dock and have 3 FHD 1920x1080 res monitors set at 100% zoom.

My internal screen (Surface Laptop Studio) has a zoom of 150%.

When Input Director is on my computer, then I plug it in to the monitors, the window is huge (zoomed in)

When I unplug my monitors (After plugging it in on startup) and open input director, The window is super tiny.

Shane

May 27, 2023, 12:18:30 AM5/27/23
to Input Director
Hi,

This is an existing limitation. Input Director does account for DPI when it starts, but doesn't support DPI changes after its running.

Regs,

Shane.

Devin Green

May 28, 2023, 4:51:29 PM5/28/23
to Input Director
That's fair, wanted to make sure it wasn't lost. Thank you.