Lock all systems?

Gerhard

May 24, 2022, 4:55:00 PM5/24/22
to Input Director
Hello,

Is there a way to lock all connected systems from the controller with a keyboard shortcut?

Thanks,
Gerhard

Shane

May 25, 2022, 12:06:51 AM5/25/22
to Input Director
Hi Gerhard,

Yes, it's Left Ctrl  + Left-Win + L. The hotkey can be changed from the "Director Preferences" tab.

Regs,

Shane.

Gerhard

May 25, 2022, 12:36:09 PM5/25/22
to Input Director
Hi Shane,

Thanks for the response. My understanding is that this is a shortcut to lock a single remote system. At least that's how it works for me. To lock all systems, I have to do this for every remote system and then hit Win+L on the controller. I wondered whether there is a way to lock all systems (all remotes and the controller) with a single shortcut key.

Gerhard

On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 11:06:51 PM UTC-5 Shane wrote:
Yes, it's Left Ctrl  + Left-Win + L. The hotkey can be changed from the "Director Preferences" tab.

Shane

May 26, 2022, 2:23:01 AM5/26/22
to Input Director
Hi Gerhad,

You can do that by creating an Input Director macro, record the keystrokes  Left Ctrl + Left-Win + L. Set the macro to play the keystrokes to all system and give it its own hotkey.

Regs,

Shane.

Gerhard

May 26, 2022, 10:30:59 AM5/26/22
to Input Director
Thanks, Shane! I missed this very useful feature. This does exactly what I wanted, and it seems flexible enough to address many similar needs.